It's the most wonderful time of the year! Unless, of course, you are stuck in the carpark of a huge shopping centre two days before Christmas with your head in your hands. Yikes! We know it's technically still November. But it's never too early to be delighted by a colourful treasure or two, right?
We've popped together some simply super present ideas for y'all. And these pressies? They all fall into the merry and bright category. Colourful? Yes! Full of seasonal cheer? You betcha! Get under my tree now!
FUN & FABULOUS
1. We are so thrilled with the colour/ print combo of this cool clutch. Snap it up from Georgia Perry. $49
2. The perrrrfect gift for the high achiever in your life. Smashing It embroidery by our creative crush Castle. $300
3. These spot earrings from Aacute are an ideal gift for you, a little something to say thank you for singlehandedly tackling Christmas shopping. You deserve it! These are from Lonni Lifestyle, a gorgeous little store in Seddon. You'll need to pop in as their website is under construction at the moment. $45
4. This little pin by Georgia Perry fills us with warm fuzzy feels. Love is love after all. Love Beams Pin $20
5. Melbourne maker Kitiya Palaskas is fond of brilliant colour. And if you shoot $40 her way, she'll send you a surprise lucky dip full of delightful goodness (think pins, patches, earrings and the like). The best things come in surprise packages.
6. Langton Ltd make the most amazing hand woven bags. We love this gingham gem, with a splash of silver lurex (YAS!). Available at Lonni Lifestyle. $165
CREATING A COLOURFUL HOME
We love a splash of colour or three. Here are some beautiful brights to add a little pep your space. Feeling festive yet?
1. Polka Dot Llamas- what more could a person want for Christmas? This whimsical limited edition print is by Gray Malin. He shot this series on the world's largest salt flat in Bolivia. See more llamas here. From $349 USD.
2. We'd be so pleased with Santa if these ornaments made it on to or under tree (not fussy, Santa!). Hand painted by artist Logan Ledford, there are 20 cool colour combos to select from. See them shining brightly yonder. $25 USD
3. Playful pom cushion from Sage and Clare. $159
4. The Hola shag cushion is handwoven in Rajasthan. It would look ah-mazing on your couch. Promise. Langton Ltd $135
5. Bold, bright, brilliant balloons. It's impossible to look at this print (another by Gray Malin) and not feel cheerful. J'adore! From $349 USD
6. Grumpy grinch bringing you down? Enter Happy Pills! These neon brights designed by Alex Fulton Design x Electric Confetti are just what the doctor ordered. $395 NZD
7. When it comes to colour, artist Leah Bartholomew knows what's up. Her Electric Blue Day print combines the happiest of hues. From $230
8. Another of the perfect porcelain ornaments by Logan Ledford. Buy one (or twenty) now! $25 USD
9. Velvet? Yes, I thought so. This is jade beauty is Bettina, she's from Sage and Clare. $159
refresh & relax
Life is busy huh? We love giving gifts which encourage the giftee to take break and relax, or find some fun in the everyday. When the summer holidays roll around, we hope you're banana lounge bound with a stack of beautiful books. You know we'd gift you a few sleep-ins if we could.
1. Pampering please! There's a heap of sweet smelling treats in the Extraordinary pack by Salus. Why, we'd love body cleanser, body cream, hydrating hand wash and hand cream thanks Santa. $49
2. Need a getaway? Available for Weekends duffle bag by Bando $54 USD
3. Gorgeous blooms alert! Find floral inspiration in Floret Farm Cut Flower Garden by Erin Benzakein and Julie Chai. Buy it here. $48
4. This colourful book is full of tips and tricks for keeping your foliage looking fine. Little Book of Cacti by Emma Sibley. $12.99 From Lonni Lifestyle.
5. I just really need to sleep ... say no more. This mask is going to be your new bestie. Need to Sleep eye mask by Castle. $35
6. Everyone could use a little radiance, right? This Salus Radiant pack will sort you out. There's a hydrating body cream, exfoliating salts and a washcloth tucked inside this beautiful box. From Lonni Lifestyle. $29
7. Love it? Yep, me too. Blah Sweater by Castle $95
8. Have a fancy sock lover in your life? They will love the Sir Sock range. Find these playful pairs at Lonni Lifestyle. $14.95
9. AMAZING GIFT ALERT! Nah, we're not giving you the palm tree silly! But ... if you've been *really* good this year we think you should probably ask Santa/your fam/everyone you know, for a spot on the Little Bali Love Mums Retreat. Hooray for cocktails, sunshine, culture, more cocktails and no kids. Heavenly! Zip on over to Little Bali Love to claim your place. Special pre-release pricing is available until 15th December. $1750 pp
SUPER FUN FOR SMALL FOLKs
Beautiful, bright and not a battery in sight, these are the toys in which we delight!
1. This set of small wooden houses by Grimms is just the sweetest. Find your village at Lucas Love Cars. $110
2. Eco friendly beeswax crayons and made by two ever so clever Melbourne mums. Tick and tick! Tinta Crayons. $16.95
3. Got a mini colour lover in your midst? They'll be SO thrilled with this rainbow tunnel. Lucas Love Cars. $32
4. We love to encourage creativity. Make your own origami animals with this playful pack. Woodygami by Kidpod. $36
5. Beep beep brooooooooom! These slick wheels are by Candylab. Buy em here. Lucas Love Cars. $
6. Do you guys remember Shrinkies? This set perfect for engaging small hands and SO much fun! Tiger Tribe Shrinkies. $20
THAT'S ALL FOLKS
We hope you've enjoyed our colourful gift guide. May your holiday season be fun, fabulous and colour filled.
When not whipping up colourful gift guides, we're busy creating colour magic for renovators, businesses, builders and even painters! If you'd love some professional colour advice for your next project, let's talk.